- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will declare the purpose(s) for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those stated purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our HFSC’s work in accordance with these principles and to ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.