HFSC Fire and Sprinkler Burn Demonstration Kit
A Complete Guide to Building and Using a Dramatic Live Fire Demonstration in Your Community
One of the best ways for a fire department to raise awareness about home fire safety is to host a live fire demonstration. HFSC has developed a kit to help fire departments – large and small – use this effective teaching tool locally.
“BUILT FOR LIFE Fire Departments can take advantage of the free Fire and Sprinkler Burn Demonstration Kit. It contains all the instructions you’ll need to build a side-by-side burn demonstration for your department.
Here’s what is in the kit:
- A video showing how to build a side-by-side burn demonstration unit for your fire department
- Printed instructions with easy-to follow photographs
- Itemized materials and tools lists
- Guidance for educational outreach
- Guidance for evaluating your burn demonstrations
- Materials to help you gain local sponsors
- Customizable public relations materials
Order the FREE Kit
Step-by-step instructions for building and using a Fire and Sprinkler Burn Demonstration Download a pdf of the Guide (5.01 Mb)
See how to build the burn units and conduct a demonstration. Watch the Video
Ron Hazelton conducts a Fire and Sprinkler Burn Demonstration. Watch the video.
Become a BUILT FOR LIFE Fire Department today. Apply here.